All professionals at Lionel Foz MD, FAAP / Maria Katsoulis-Emnace MD, FAAP / S.K. Mate MD, FAAP maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Dr. Lionel Foz MD, FAAP
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatrics, 1979
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, 1979
- Private Practice in Pediatrics Since 1971- Present
- Former Chairperson, Pediatric Department Community Medical Center(1994-2012)
- Attending Emeritus, CMC, Pediatrics
- Former Director,Department of Pediatrics, Point Pleasant Hospital (OMC) 1976- 1984
- Full Attending, OMC Department of Pediatrics
- School Physician, Bricktownship Schools since 1995 - Present
Dr. Maria Katsoulis-Emnace MD, FAAP
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics- 2000 -present
- Board certified in Pediatrics
- NJ's Top Doctor New Jersey Monthly -2013
- Full attending, Ocean Medical Center- Dept. of Pediatrics
- Attending ,Community Medical Center 1999 -2015
- Active member of St. Barbara Greek Orthodox Church
- - PTO Member
- - Faith, Hope & Joy Assistant Advisor -2013-2015
- - Assistant GOYA Advisor-2016-2017
- In my spare time ,enjoy spending time with my husband and 3 children- 16, 12, and 10 and watching all their sporting events
Dr. S.K. Mate M.D, FAAP
- Full attending at Ocean Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Hospital
- Volunteer clinical assistant professor in pediatric at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Diplomat of American Academy of Pediatrics
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Recipient of AMA Educational Awards 2017
- NJ Favorite Kids Doctor 2016
- Former Chairman Dept Pediatrics Ocean Medical Center
- Chairman of Continued Medical Education at Ocean Medical Center
- Love Golf, Exercise, Travel,
- Lives with his wife in Monmouth County NJ.
- Proud Grandfather to 3 beautiful grandchildren.